Menuboard Manager® has released version 4, the most significant software update to date and a complete re-design.
New version features:
- Completely re-designed user interface
- Multiple Presentation Support
- Advanced Day Part Scheduling
- Media Gallery for all media which can be added to any sign
- Sign Tree navigation tool – efficient sign selection & management
- Drag-n-Drop slide/video show re-ordering
- Easier to define slide durations
- Image slides now support support transition effects
- User-definable external inputs to create Live TV/Signage hybrid sign
- Streaming video input to create Streaming Video/Signage hybrid sign
- Video backgrounds
- User definable HTML
- Easy CSS editor
- User permissions granularity so you can limit user access to admin features
- Sign grouping
- Custom font selection
Menuboard Manager™ software version 3.3 released today. Samsung SSSP 2.0 and 3.0 devices now support live video input via any physical input to a zone on screen. This provides a branded TV experience and/or the ability to post image slideshows for promotions, special offers, messaging.
SSSP 3.0 devices can display live video input window in landscape or portrait. SSP 2.0 devices are limited to landscape live video input.
Menuboard Manager™ version 3.2 has been released. New features include:
- PNG file upload to image playlists.
- Image playlists now support transparent PNG files which makes for interesting slideshow overlays with transitions.
Menuboard Manager™ version 3.1 has been released.
- “Time of Day Clock” for day parting now references Samsung LFD internal clock instead of server time. Persistent Internet connection no longer required for accurate day parting. Daylight Savings Time is now supported as well as a result.
- Image playlist transitions are now supported: fade, fadeOut, scrollHorz, scrollVert, tileSlide, flipHorz, and some others.
- “Connection Status” is now displayed for Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) monitors with an active connection.
A major update to Menuboard Manager™ has been released.
- Menuboard Manager™ is now a native Samsung SSSP application.
- Offline Mode: Content is stored locally so if network connection is not available, monitor displays previously downloaded content forever or until network connection is restored and updates are downloaded ***SSP2.0 only***.
- Menu Day Parting is now supported, for example display Breakfast menu until a specified time of day, then change to Lunch/Dinner menu.
Menuboard Manager version 2.0 is now live.
Samsung Smart Signage Platform Support (Samsung ME-C, MD-C, PE-C Series Monitors) with image playlists, video playlists and dynamic text menus.
Menuboard Manager is now live. Designed as a streamlined web application for controlling networked BrightSign media players and enables Mac and Linux users to control BrightSigns from their browser without having to boot into Windows to use BrightAuthor. Basic mobile operability is supported (iOS, Android)